Wednesday, June 10, 2015

June 2015 - Challenge #23

Welcome!
You will have to forgive me. When I made this post I was on vacation using a tablet. It is not easy!

I will have to fancy up the post and add colors and links when I get home and get on my computer.


Our Winner from last month's challenge:

#7 ~ Delsie
Congratulations! Thank you for playing!
Here is your badge:


TOP 3

#3 ~ kazyuru

#5 ~ Emerald'sfire84

#9 ~ Fiona
Great job!
Here is your Top 3 badge:

Congratulations! Your creations are wonderfu!!!!!
The June Challenge!


Here's what the design team created!

Beverley
cork, washi tape, camera
Elina
polka dots, washi tape, paper clip
Joefil
polka dot, washi tape, paper clip
Lizzie
cork, paper clip, metallic element
Lynne
scalloped edge, washi tape, metallic element
Majo
cork, washi tape, camera
Sue
scalloped edge, washi tape, metallic element
Melinda
scalloped edge, polka dots, camera
GREAT JOB!!!
Now it's your turn 


5 comments:

  1. Love this challenge board, and the DT has created such wonderful layouts to inspire me. Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, I thought I had a few more days to play and just now finished my layout.. Oh well loved the challenge, I'll do better next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ATTENTION DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS.
    You are invited to join the World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenges.
    Here is the Link:
    http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind words - I loved the challenge and have already entered my June page and can't wait to start on my July one (six MORE days !!!). I just love the whole tic tac toe idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As this is the last month of the blog are you going to skip the June( No: 23) Challenge and just go onto 24?? I've not seen any results for June .... did I miss it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete