Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 2014 ~ Challenge #13 -- Celebrating 1 Year!!!!

Hi all!
I can't believe it has been a year since I started this Scrappy challenge blog!
How exciting!
Thank you all for your support and participation in our challenges. The entries have given me so much inspiration and I'm getting pages done! That is always a plus! Thanks! ;)

Well, 1 year later and I feel like you are enjoying the challenge boards. I'm getting great feedback. So, without further ado, here is your next challenging board!


I went a little end of summer/back to school themed with this one. HAVE FUN!

We have an awesome creation from our Guest Designer!

Mayoori
WOW!
She used the bottom row:
crumpled paper, butterflies and stripes
Excellent!
Thank you so much for designing for us Mayoori! :)

Here's what our Design Team came up with!

Tammi
stars, grass stripes

Joefil
crumpled paper, butterflies, stripes

Majo
pen or pencil, grass, notebook edge

Lynne
crumpled paper, butterflies, stripes


Heidi
stars, pen or pencil, crumpled paper

Sue
crumpled paper, butterflies, stripes

Elina
stars, pen or pencil, crumpled paper

Lizzie
stars, grass, stripes

Now, it's your turn!
You have until August 31st to enter
We will announce our winners on September 5th.



1 comment:

  1. Great reveal & congrats on your 1st year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete